DescriptionServings : 1 PERSON
- Chop 10 gr. of the shallot and cut the cherry tomatoes
- Make a salad with the chopped shallots and cherry tomatoes. Dress it with red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bring 1.5-liter water to boil and add 15 gr. salt
- Cook the Ravioli in the boiling water for 5 minutes, strain it and keep aside
- Warm up the basil sauce in a pan until creamy, not too thick with a light green color and add the Ravioli
- Plate the Ravioli in a pasta bowl and add the cherry tomato salad
- Garnish with sweet corn and basil leaves